Pub, Hotel, Restaurant and Leisure Finance
Bringing your dreams of business ownership to life
Whether you are looking to purchase a new business or grow your existing business there are a number of finance options available for the Hospitality and Leisure industry. We are continuing to help clients realise their dream of business ownership and enter the Pub, Restaurant and Leisure sector. We also assist current ‘tied’ leaseholders to acquire the freehold of their current property and there are some special arrangements available in the finance market for well established and profitable businesses.
Key underwriting requirements for Pub, Bar, Hotel and Restaurant Finance:
- Demonstrable Business Experience in the sector.
- Deposit funds available at circa 30% of the freehold business purchase price.
- Additional security may be acceptable in lieu of full deposit funds.
- Stock funding and working capital to be available (VAT Bridging Loans available).
- Special arrangements provided for established sitting tenants in a profitable business.
- Trading accounts with proof of mortgage affordability from net profits are a key requirement.
- Pubs ideally need a balanced ‘wet / dry’ revenue mix.
- Solid, demonstrable business plan and cash flow forecast.
Finance Solutions available
- Business Loans - Unsecured and Secure Business loans up to 5 years
- Asset Finance - New and existing equipment
- Merchant Card Advances - Does your business take card payments - did you know you could lend against your monthly terminal takings and have flexible payments
- Commercial Mortgages - Purchasing or refinancing of premises
Next steps to secure your Hospitality and Leisure Finance
If you're ready to look at the full range of options available for your business book your free consultation