Buying or Starting a New Business
If you are looking to buy or start a new business and have a great business plan with the necessary experience then speak to us. There may be a need to buy a freehold property and many businesses will also need support with the purchase of the business goodwill, vehicles, stock and other key assets.
We provide access to the widest range of secured and unsecured finance facilities to help get you started and can also advise on the Government Enterprise Finance Guarantee Scheme (EFGS) and the possibility of acquiring regional grants dependent on your location.
- Commercial Mortgages to acquire a trading business
- Funding available to cover goodwill, fixtures & fittings and VAT bridging loans
- Secured Business Loans and MBO / MBI arrangements
- Equipment and Vehicle Leasing for assets valued from £2,000 upwards
- Invoice Factoring – Specialist schemes for new start and early stage businesses